Wusthof Classic 10" Hollow Edge Slicing Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040106626
- QQuinnsmomVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoReally good slicing knife
I've only used this a few times but so far it is great. Even slicing, super sharp, and well-balanced. Wusthof knives are the best. Wish they made a filet knife in the Classic series.
- MMeTedVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat slicer
this knife is great for slicing homemade bacon,flank steak for jerky, to make chops out of a pork loin and many other tasks.I have only had it for about two months but use it a lot and it holds an edge very well.
- SsunflwrladyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat knife for slicing very thin slices.
Bought this knife for carving roasts. Surprised at the lightness of the knife, but it does a fine job of carving prime rib, rack of lamb, etc.