Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 10° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040132617
- JJERZEYBOYVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWusthof CLASSIC! 'Nuff said?
Thin, sharp, hollow ground blade make this a great slicer for smaller cuts of meat, ie. eye round, beef or pork tenderloin, boneless leg of lamb. etc.
- BBill71Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoQuality knives
I bought the 7" Nakiri to add to my collection. I have a 5" Santuko and it's a little small for me personally but it's my wife's favorite. The Nakiri is well balanced and works very well. As always Wusthof knives are extremely sharp. Don't hesitate to buy them.
- TToddHVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFantastic tool
Great price, my go to kitchen tool for chopping, slicing and dicing everything from garlic to chocolate. Love this knife and the quality.
- CChef1Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoNakri knife excellent handling knife
I am an Executive Chef for over 35 years and have been using Wusthuf knives my entire career. I have many knives including 2 Yaxell knives, 2 Shun knives and a 12" Henkel. But the major of my knives are wusthuf and this knife is a great addition to my collection. The blade keeps an excellent sharpness and feels like a pencil in your hands as it is so light.
- SsuziesweetpeaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoBest knife I’ve ever owned
I’d never before invested in a high quality knife before not seeing the need. Well, I kept cutting myself with my other knives and had to sharpen them every time I used them. I watch Pioneer Woman and noticed the knife she always used. I looked it up and this was it.
I couldn’t believe the difference in using this knife compared to a lifetime of using other cheap knives. Well, they weren’t really cheap, just not the best quality. Well, I haven’t cut myself and amazingly enough can slice things easily and thinly. I’m astounded at the difference. I need to replace all my knives now. I just never knew! i actually can’t wait to cut things. Now I won’t have to buy so many bandaids. I never knew that a high quality sharp knife would be a lot less dangerous. So glad I found out.