Wusthof Classic 7" Hollow Edge Craftsman Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040134318
- RRiomedinamikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMy new favorite all-purpose knife
I bought this while it was on sale and I am glad I did as it debones, filets, chops veggies, and does all these jobs well. It came shaving sharp! I am going to be gifting it to my kids - new ones, because this one is mine.
- CChefceejayVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat All Around Knife
I used this for Thanksgiving prep and carving. Great multi-purpose knife. A little big for some tasks but versatile enough to be a go to knife. This is my twelfth Classic Wusthof specialty knife.