Wusthof Classic 2 Piece Hollow Edge Carving Set
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1120160212
- SSSingle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSharp!
I've used the knife to cut a raw roast into cubes for chili and to carve cooked meat. Sharp edge cuts easily and cleanly. I'm not sure the hollow cutouts in the blade do much to help easy the blade drag while cutting. They do make cleaning the knife a bit more work.
The fork is solid, much more solid then I expected.
- BGBeverly G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFantastic Carving Ensemble
As always Wusthof products are the best. The cutting edge makes carving easy and the fork is strong and holds the meat in place.
- CColonelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoOutstanding value
I bought it as a gift as I have the set as well. I have several Wustoff knives and love all of them. The quality, sharpness, and beauty of this set make it a beautiful lifetime gift.
- CChef56Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBeautiful Carving Set
Bought this as a gift and they loved it!
- GGunney131Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoA Cook's Dream
The Wusthof brand of knives is worth every penny and more. This combination of carving knife and fork lives up to the Wusthof brand. A great buy.