Wusthof Classic 9" Hollow Edge Carving Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040100823
- PFparrot f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect size
Although I bought this carving knife as a present for the hubby, am very pleased how easy the balance of the knife is to use with my small hands. The weight speaks to expected durability and it is just the right size to carve a 2 person roast
- TTommyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoUnequivocal perfection
I purchased this knife 2 weeks ago and it only has increased the quality of the cutting tool collection.
- TThe6PsVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoHotrod performance
I bought this knife for my son for his B-day I even had the chance to use it myself I was impressed how well it sliced prime rib. At 58 Rockwell hardness this knife might not be in the harder steel class of knives, but it 'hangs ten with them, however carving knifes are task specific anyway, and it only requires a periodic touch up with a steel to restore it to slicing ease. Its edge will remain sharp through out the carving tasks all week or more. I was impressed enough I'm going to buy one to add to my set. I'm giving a perfect rating for this knife because it does what it was designed to do, and it does it well.... to me function is everything, but this knife is handsome as well.