Wusthof Classic 8" Hollow Edge Butcher's Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040107120
- AATLChris18Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAwesome knife!
This is the knife I've been waiting for from the Wusthof Classic line. Excellent in every way. It cuts perfect. It can slice, and it even looks cool. I can't recommend it more.
- RRoy99Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoExelent knife
I bought this knife couple of weeks ago and is just what I’ve been wanting for from wusthof
- CRchef r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agogood and sharp
Great knife sharp only flaw I see is needs to be 2" longer