Wusthof Classic 7" Flexible Fish Fillet Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on each side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040103818
- SSalmonLover57I recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExtremely sharp!
I purchased it to fillet salmon and remove the skin.
- JJeaninefpVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoExcellent Filet Knife!
I bought this knife for my husband as he is an avid fisherman. I warned him how sharp it was, but of course, he poked himself with the tip as he had never used a filet knife this sharp!
- BBruceVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat knife
Bought this fillet knife to compliment our complete set of Wusthof knives. For anyone who likes fish and needs an excellent fillet knife, this is it. You will not be dissapoionted. Wusthof knives are the best.