Wusthof Classic 9" Double Serrated Bread Knife
- Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- 58 Rockwell Hardness; 14° blade angle on one side offers superior sharpness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration
- Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 1040101123
- SSue0703I recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat knife
This knife is much heavier than I expected. It works wonderfully and I am still getting used to it.
- SSheila2Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoJust What I Needed
This knife has the quality I expected from Zwilling-Henckls, and was packed very nicely, even including a tip-guard.
- FFranX74Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoCuts like a dream
I recently bought this knife because our old bread knife became lost.. This double serrated blade is amazing. It lives up to its description, cuts beautifully, better than I thought it would. Has a nice feel in your hand. Was a lovely purchase..
- BTBig T.I recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat buy!
Really never used a bread knife much since the only one I had ever used was another brand (very well known top name brand about 10 -12 years old) but never did use it much because even though it seamed pretty sharp it didn't cut all that well and left just as much or more crumbs than one of my sharp straight edge Wustof knives. I recently added this to my collection as I am replacing all of my older other brand knives with Wustof and I was absolutely amazed at this knife. This thing slices all kinds of bread and baked goods very smoothly with virtually no crumbs. It sliced breads and English muffins so well I even tried it on a warm cupcake and it sliced through smoothly. This double serrated bread knife slices ten times better than other brand serrated bread knives of equal or higher cost. Wustof knives are the best on the market for the money. You may think they there are cheaper knives of this quality but they really don't compare or have the durability of a forged Wustof knife. Spend the little extra and get the best, you will thank yourself in the long run. If you take care of these they stay really sharp for a long time with very little fine touch up every now and then. If you haven't looked at the new Wustof PEtec 3 stage sharpener you owe it to yourself to take a look. It brings back the edge to dull or even damaged knives and will keep your new Wustof kinves razor sharp. The third stage stropping is out of sight, it polishes to and absolute mirror finish in just a…
- JJabutt47Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoYou're going to love it!
I love love love this knife. Great for bread, bagels, english muffins, tomatoes too, if you're in a pickle. The handle fits great in my hand and longer enough to tackle any job!