Victorinox Swiss Classic 14 Piece Walnut Swivel Knife Block Set
- High-carbon stainless steel blades; tapered cutting-edge stays sharper longer
- 56 Rockwell Hardness with a double bevel 15° blade angle on both sides
- NSF quality knives are made to the highest sanitary standards
- Contemporary Fibrox handles are slip resistant
- Made in Switzerland with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe
Item number: 41505US3
- CCP_GreenvilleVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoVery sharp like the swivel block
We are very happy with the set. Well balanced nice handles. As a left handed person I did not expect the scissors to work for me; but, I was wrong. We like the feather on the block that allows my wife to put her recipe book or Ipad for reference. Can't go wrong with Victorinox.
- FGFarm G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoI love these knives!
I purchased these knives for our home in addition to others knives I own. They are well made and Very sharp! I have enjoyed using them and for the price, an Excellent value!
- WWengVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBest all around knife set
I had high expectations for these knives and they have exceeded them. They are extremely sharp, feel great in the hand, look great, appear durable thus far, and the wood block is high quality unlike many on the market. This is also a nice set - has everything you could need, including excellent steak knives, which are hard to find in similar sets. Very pleased, and would recommend to others.
- CcreampuffVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agogreat knives
The knives are high carbon steel that stays sharp for months. The kitchen knives are very well made and fit the hand very well. The scissors cut good but seem cheap and loose. They come apart for cleaning so that contributes to the loose feel. Forget the scissors, the knives are the prize, the best I've ever owned. If the last six months are any indication, I will own these knives for a long time.
- RRogelioVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoBrief ownership but happy so far
Knifes are very sharp, handles are comfortable with good grip.