Victorinox Fibrox Pro 10 Piece Knife Block Set
- High carbon, stainless steel blades are hardened, tempered, ground, polished, etched and finished
- Stamped from a single sheet of metal; special tempering process is used to resharpen over and over again
- Patented Fibrox handles are hygienic, dishwasher safe and slip-resistant
- 56 Rockwell Hardness with a double bevel 15° blade angle on both sides
- Hand finished in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 6.8002-X1
- RRodVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoI love it
Awesome knifes and great price
- TTngirlVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoQuality w/capital “Q”
At 56 years of age I never had new knives; always used hammy-down knives of my mom’s that were at least 70 years old that had been sharpened hundreds of times. After many hours of research I decided on Victorinox knives w/fibrox handles. I wanted the lighter weight and bigger handles to fit my hand and be comfortable since I suffer from carple tunnel in my hands. This set was a great value and I love the knives. They are sharp, lightweight (but has balance in hand), and most of all the handles are easy grip and does not aggitate carple tunnel. I really did not need the block but it is nice, the shears, from what I can tell, do not separate for easy cleaning, but that’s ok. Bought set for knives, not block or shears.
- NNicholas126Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat Value
I recently bought the Victorinox Fibrox 10-piece knife set because of the consistently high ratings Cooks Illustrated magazine has given the 9-inch chef's knife in this set. Thought I would just try the whole set. Very good knives, sharp and a pleasure to use. I have been using Wusthof knives for years, but wanted to try these Victorinox knives. Being used the to heavier Wusthof forged knives, the Victorinox knives are definitely lighter in weight. Will just need to adapt to the weight difference. Altogether a very good knife set at a very reasonable price.