Tojiro DP 7" Santoku Knife
Full tang, 3-ply clad construction with a VG-10 super steel core, encased between two layers of rust resistant stainless steel
60 Rockwell Hardness; 9-12° double bevel blade angle on each side
Triple riveted micarta handle is durable and resists deterioration over time
Bolster adds heft and balance while preventing stains and dirt from being accumulated between blade and handle
Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: F-503
- Ttimbo762I recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGREAT BANG FOR THE BUCK !
This is a great knife and for the dollar can't be beat. No frills, just solid performance. I use this most often in my kitchen and give them as gifts.
- Ttkdjin13I recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoTojiro DP 7 Inch Santoku Knife Review
Included in the set is the following: Tojiro DP Santoku 7 inch
The knife came sharp OOB. The tip is also very sharp. I really enjoy the Tojiro DP because of the VG-10. The steel is quick easy to sharpen but also retains its edge for long sessions. Using a 6000-8000 grit gives it a mirror shine while also performing amazing. Ran a few tests on the knives on paper. The Tojiro DP cuts through paper like butter. Slow and fast slices cut straight and don't curve. The knife is sharp to cut rolled paper without any extra force needing only the edge to catch the paper. Push cuts vertical on paper are like butter.
I highly recommend this product. It came in standard Tojiro gold box with a slip-on cover. The box it was shipped in had air-cushioned wraps with no dents to the box or knife. If you are looking for a knife set that offers precision cuts as a $200 knife at a average 40-50$ price tag, I recommend this knife.
- MMarks8448Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat knife
I bought the knife at half price when it was on sale. It has a great balance of weight holds a edge wonderfully when I use a ceramic rod daily. The handle is a good length.
- GgaenamVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agogooooood~!!!
My wife really liked.
I'm moderately good light and holding well ~
- MHMary had a little k.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoNimble...
When I first recieved this knife it felt very light weight. It took a few days of getting used to. The handle is very comfortable. It cuts fine. If you are used to a heavy German style knife and have never handled one of these light weight Japanese knives, it will take some getting used to. The quality if the knife is great.