Tojiro DP 6.25" Kiritsuke Knife
Full tang, 3-ply clad construction with a VG-10 super steel core, encased between two layers of rust resistant stainless steel
60 Rockwell Hardness; 9-12° double bevel blade angle on each side
Triple riveted micarta handle is durable and resists deterioration over time
Bolster adds heft and balance while preventing stains and dirt from being accumulated between blade and handle
Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: F-795
- KCKent C.Verified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP 6.25" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For 1 – 3 MonthsUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars29 minutes agoExceptional Value
I selected the 6.5” version of this knife and up to now have been very happy with it. Very sharp. Did I mention it’s very sharp? Right out of the box. The balance is good and the build quality is nice. It’s not as finely finished as some. But good. I’ve had many knives and this one strikes an excellent balance between value and cost. The western style handle on the Japanese style knife works very well and I prefer it over a traditional octagonal handle. Its assembly seems more sanitary as well. It’s my favorite right now, since my shun gyuoto was broken. I am a big man, but don’t really like a large knife. The 6.5 is a great almost all the time. I have a wustoff 8 if things get big.
- AIABC i.Verified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP 8.25" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis blade can
Good blade so far. Nice balance and feel. I have to type more characters.
- DDrewVerified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP 6.25" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery Nimble
For most quick and simple tasks this knife excels. It is capable of much more beyond that, but I do find myself grabbing it very frequently despite having finer knives to choose from. It is very light in the hand and has a thin nimble blade that is somewhat of a short blade height; I prefer a taller blade for more involved slicing or chopping. It’s plenty sharp and still has a good feel in the hand even with the western style handle. Highly recommended.
- AAJamesPVerified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP 6.25" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTojiro quality is always excellent
I already own a couple Tojiro knives and looked forward to this new Kiritsuke style blade.
Stainless steel, solid full tang construction and razor sharp.
An elegant an superior kitchen utensil
- CMChef m.Verified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP 8.25" Kiritsuke KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoKnife
Cutlery n more the best of the best , love this store maybe one day i take a trip n visit finally