Tojiro DP Hammered 5" Petty
- VG-10 super steel core, 3-ply stainless steel construction
- 60 Rockwell Hardness; 9-12° double bevel blade angle on each side
- Kurouchi finish with clear coating on blade surface prevents rust
- Hammered texture is not only design, but effective against food sticking to the blade
- Water resistant Japanese magnolia handle with resin collar
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: F-1111
- EDEdward D.Verified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP Hammered 5" PettyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat knife
Bought them as steak knives, excellent performance! Double duty for small cutting jobs, very sharp out of the box. On the lighter side especially because of the light weight wood handles but absolutely beautiful!
- EEricEVerified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP Hammered 3.5" PettyI recommend this productHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat little peeler
Light weight, nimble, and sharp as a razor out of the box. It can peel an over-ripend peach or skin a grape with ease. It can also split a finger so easily that you don't know it until you see the blood....