Tojiro DP 7" Chef's Knife
Full tang, 3-ply clad construction with a VG-10 super steel core, encased between two layers of rust resistant stainless steel
60 Rockwell Hardness; 9-12° double bevel blade angle on each side
Triple riveted micarta handle is durable and resists deterioration over time
Bolster adds heft and balance while preventing stains and dirt from being accumulated between blade and handle
Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: F-807
- PPkchefVerified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP 8.25" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect every day knife
I've owned one of these since 2011 and it has been my daily driver in professional kitchens and now at home. It is my go to for wedding gifts or house warming gifts. The quality for price is amazing and is a great way to introduce people to knives that aren't exactly the typical western profile.
- TtheknifewhispererVerified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP 8.25" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSharp
This Tojrio knife does the job and looks very nice
- SSedwardVerified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP 8.25" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agogreat quality
I purchased 4 of these as gifts. All recipients really love the knives. One thing, though, all are women so the height of the blade above the cutting board has not bothered them. I find the knuckle clearance to be a bit low.
- MMamaVerified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP 10.75" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAll Chefs knives
I purchase your Chefs knives for my zoom. He's extremely pleased with your products and expedient service.
- BblighVerified BuyerReviewingTojiro DP 8.25" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoinexpensive entry into japanese blades
wicked sharp, light blade that seems "fast" in your hands. great with basic prep of many things, but not enough knife for harder and larger winter veg. great with softer veg, herbs, etc.