Tojiro 10.75" Bread Knife
Molybdenum vanadium steel blade construction; superior hardness, durability and corrosion resistant
60 Rockwell Hardness; 9-12° single bevel blade angle on one side
High performing 270mm reverse scalloped edge; serrations stay sharp for the life of the knife without sharpening
Triple riveted pakkawood handle is durable and resists deterioration over time
Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: F-687
- FWFil W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSharp !!!
This is the best serrated knife on the market since the original Miracle Blade!!!
- KKimberkkVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThis knife makes a difference!
With my new love of making bread I realized I needed a better tool to cut my bread! I love it and am buying one for a gift.
- JjjuVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agobest one can get
this is the best bread knife period!!! length, serration, hardness, quality. Just as good as a mac or anything of that nature.
- NINed in D.I recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoSharp bread knife
A beautifully finished bread knife/slicer with great shape and handle. At its price point I don't think there's another bread knife on the market that can touch it.
The reverse scallops cut much more smoothly with less tearing and are easier to maintain than a standard serrated edge but this knife's handle is one of my favourite features, it's subtly different from most kitchen knife handles and really seems to be perfect for this type of knife.
- BBadgerVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat bread knife!
I’ve had my eye on this knife for a while and I finally purchased it. It’s a wonderful knife to use and will last years.