Staub 7-quart Matte Black Round Dutch Oven
Enameled cast iron for exceptional heat-retaining qualities from oven to table
Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, heat retention and distribution
Heavy-weight, tight-fitting lid with nickel-plated knob retains moisture
Spikes under lid create a rain-forest effect, evenly returning juices back onto food
- Smooth enamel base works on all stovetops up to 500°, including induction
Made in France with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe, hand-washing recommended
Item number: 1102825
- HDHowdy D.Verified BuyerReviewingStaub 7-quart Grenadine Round Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing quality & color
I purchased this Staub 7qt grenadine Dutch oven about I month ago and couldn’t be more pleased. It braises any meat to perfection, then allows me to deglaze and continue to cook either oven or stove top. Staub’s lid truly is self basting and in my opinion is the pinnacle of cast iron cookware period. Another point is the interior black coating, it’s amazing and so food safe compared to most. It cleans to new condition each and every time. Hope this review helps someone decide.
- M4Momcow 4.Verified BuyerReviewingStaub 7-quart Basil Round Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful Dutch Oven.
I was trying to decide if I really needed this Dutch Oven. I have the 4 quart. Sometimes it isn’t big enough for family dinners. Then I figured if I keep feeding my family on Sundays, it will be well worth it.
- KKevinam403Verified BuyerReviewingStaub 7-quart Graphite Gray Round Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoStaub Quality
I have purchased so many Staub products for myself and for gifts that I have lost count. Needless to say, but I will, that I keep returning because of their quality, durability and utility. They are my go to cookware for virtually every cooking task.
- GGmanVerified BuyerReviewingStaub 7-quart Cherry Red Round Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 18-24Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAlmost perfect
I've used this product a handful of times and it works great. I am very glad I got the round shape instead of the oval; the oval would have taken up too much stove space.
The only thing that makes it not perfect were the minor scrapes/chips on the lip of the pot that came from the factory. The chips are not visible with the lid on and they do not effect the performance.
- MMeredithVerified BuyerReviewingStaub 7-quart Basil Round Dutch OvenI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBest Purchase Ever!
I waited for two years to buy this Staub. It is true to the hype! The color is beautiful, it withstands heat nicely and most of all, it produces beautiful, delicious food!
We have a large family and we cook. I mean really cook. I made a roast of beef the day after it arrived. The controlled moist heat along with the basting spikes made for a fantastic, moist, tender roast! I made a large pot of bolognese sauce that came out perfect! I've used it for browning on the stove top and for roasting in the oven. This thing is amazing!
I had bough a cheaper knock off version before that chipped, stained and didn't produce such great results. This was totally worth it! With " cutlery and more" already discounted prices plus an online coupon, it was actually cheaper than a clearance item or a second.
I love it so much that I now have my eye on the teapot and skillet!