Staub 3.5-quart Burnt Orange Cast Iron Pumpkin Cocotte
Enameled cast iron for exceptional heat-retaining qualities from oven to table
Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, heat retention and distribution
Heavy-weight, tight-fitting lid with brass stem-shaped knob retains moisture
Smooth enamel base works on all stovetops up to 500°, including induction
Made in France with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe, hand-washing recommended
Item number: 1004725
- HHuckFinn77Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful! Best pot ever!
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my mama. She loves it!! Thank yaw for beautiful quality cookware.
- TTarzanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLovely
Was a gift for my wife. She loves it. Mission accomplished.
- LLFransiscaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect and a good price !
The reason I bought this for my pumpkin collection and this color so expensive out there .
- VVonvonVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLove it
Just looking at this pumpkin cocette makes me happy. I've always wanted one. The price couldn't be beat
- DDiosaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBeautiful piece!
I love this cookware! You can cook on it and serve this too. No need to change. A beautiful piece from stove to the table. I get a lot of compliments on it.