Staub 11" Matte Black Crepe Pan
Enameled cast iron for exceptional heat-retaining qualities from oven to table
Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, heat retention and distribution
Beechwood handle with stainless steel loop
- Smooth enamel base works on all stovetops up to 464°, including induction
Made in France with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe, hand-washing recommended
Item number: 1212823
- Mmermaid1111Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoMakes PERFECT Crepes!!!!
I was so impressed with the quality of this pan, even better than I imagined. I am so happy with this purchase. The pan is beautiful; even the packaging was special, but best of all, it makes perfect crepes. I use an electric stove and was worried that the bottom of the pan was going to get marks, but it withstood beautifully and the bottom of the pan still looks brand new. It is a state of the art crepe pan, and I am thrilled to own one.
- CCincyCookVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoPerfect Size
I love the size of the Staub Crepe Pan, I find so many other uses so if your thinking that its just a crepe maker believe me you will use this for so much more. The wood handle is an added bonus to not have to reach for a mitt.
- ZZennyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoYou get what you pay for
Yes, you could use a non stick skillet instead of buying this crepe pan, but the low sides make crepe-making very easy. The cast iron is much healthier and we have not had issues with sticking. It could also double as a nice little griddle and stay out on the stove all the time. It is a bit pricy but will last a lifetime. The stick tool is great for spreading, but the spatula could be thinner. Our thin metal icing spatula works better for lifting the crepes.
- TTOMI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 4 out of 5 stars6 years ago"Great Crepes "
I was looking for a High quality non-stick iron crepe pan that could also be used to cook pancakes. I found that "STAUB" is what I was looking for, a high quality non-stick pan. if you like sturdy heavy pan, this is what you are looking for.