Staub 5.75-quart Grenadine 'Coq au Vin' Oval Dutch Oven
Enameled cast iron for exceptional heat-retaining qualities from oven to table
Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning, heat retention and distribution
Heavy-weight, tight-fitting lid with brushed stainless steel knob retains moisture
Spikes under lid create a rain-forest effect, evenly returning juices back onto food
- Smooth enamel base works on all stovetops up to 500°, including induction
Made in France with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe, hand-washing recommended
Item number: 1123187
- BBurtVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent product!
This is the second Staub cookware piece we've purchased. Very high quality and makes for some of the most delicious meals one could eat!
- TTropicalGirlVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoOh Staub, how do I love thee (see the pictures)
This is my fifth piece of Staub. Still can't get over how great they work and how beautiful they are sitting on my countertop. I love this 5.75 qt oval dutch oven. I have made a 6 lb pot roast on the stove top, which was the best ever and then stew the next day. Thought it would take forever, but it was done after three hours, tender and moist. If you are not sure about enameled cast iron or about the Staub brand, get the 12" fry pan and you'll be sold. My Le Creuset never gets used anymore.
- GgypsyI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoMy Favorite Cookware, Staub!
I have several pieces of Staub cookware. The quality is amazing. This high quality cookware will be passed down through generations!
- UUrun2bfitVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoLove this pot
I absolutely love my Staub. This is my second one and they never disappoint. The self basting kid is fantastic.
- VVerachio12Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoStaub gets our vote
Bought a month ago as a Christmas present, this dutch oven is a hit. The dark interior finish will probably prove to be a blessing if something sticks and burns. But so far, so good.