Shun Sora 6" Chef's Knife
Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade; stain resistant; 60-61 Rockwell Hardness
Constructed of VG10 super steel clad with one layer of stainless steel on each side creating a san mai edge
Two blade sections are laser cut and fit together like a puzzle, braze welding permanently joins them
Wavy pattern at the joint is based on traditional Japanese sword hamon lines
Traditional Japanese handle design with a textured PP/TPE blend; stainless steel debossed logo
Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a 10-year warranty
Item number: VB0723
- DDebbVerified BuyerReviewingShun Sora 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat knife
I bought this as a wedding present because we have one and love it. We thought it would be great to gift a newlywed couple with a “go to” knife.
- JJimmyReviewingShun Sora 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI'll have them all, sooner or later.
Added the 8" Chef's knife to my 8 year old Santuko. The thinner blade and more extreme cutting edge angle set them apart from my older German knives, especially when prepping veggies. Great knife!
- PPlb1943Verified BuyerReviewingShun Sora 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWhat a beauty!
I recently purchased this knife for an all purpose,sharp,get the job done knife! I love it!
Works well for my indoor/outdoor settings.
- RRoninTexasVerified BuyerReviewingShun Sora 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent addition to my Shun collection
Saw this Shun on sale and jumped on it. Even at full retail price this is a fantastic value as almost all Shun knives are. Also makes a great gift.
- VHVery Happy C.Verified BuyerReviewingShun Sora 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago8-inch Sora Chef's Knife is great
Gave knife as a gift. User loves it. Very sharp. Cuts chicken breast like its not there. No pressure needed just slide knife back and forth..