Shun Premier 2 Piece Carving Set
VG-MAX steel core, Damascus clad with 34 micro-layers on each side of SUS410/SUS431 stainless steel; full tang
Hammered Tsuchime finish, helps release the food from the blade easily when slicing
Rockwell Hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° (each side)
Contoured walnut PakkaWood handle accommodates right and left-handed users
Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a limited lifetime warranty
Item number: TDMS0200
- JJp96Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoRazor sharp and O so pretty
A big fan of all types of quality knives and these knives are the nicest kitchen knives I’ve ever owned or seen. They cut like razors and are beutiful to look at. O and the fork is built like a tank. Sweet!
- BBBBBVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoVery sharp
This carving set is great. The knife is very, very sharp and well made.
- RRachh01Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBeautiful!
My husband loved carving our Thanksgiving turkey with this beautiful carving set. The knife slid through the meat with ease providing beautiful slices of meat for us to enjoy. Thanks for making this available!
- RRMMVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoShun never fails to impress
I'm a fan of Shun knives - now I have 6 of them. I also own knives by Global, Wusthof, Henkel, Victorinox and Sabatier. Overall, in terms of weight, balance, quality, ease of sharpening and maintaining a keen edge, my favorite brand is Shun. So when it came to choosing a carving set in time for the holidays, I did look at the other brands, but based on the above and also that the Shun Premier is such a beautiful knife that also impresses guests, the choice was easy - and obvious!
- LloloVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoArt!
Not only sharp & easy to use but true works of art! Both the blade and the handles are gorgeous!