Shun Classic 6 Piece Slim Knife Block Set
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core with 34-layers (each side) and stainless Damascus cladding
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese double-bevel blade angle 16° (each side)
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handle is strong, durable and resists moisture
- Full tang provides strength and balance; hand wash with gentle dish soap
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a limited lifetime warranty
Item number: DMS0620
- DCdavid c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoShun is high class.
Shun lives up to its name. It's super sharp right out of the box. And the material is top quality!
- JJstoehrVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent quality
Super sharp right out of the box, packaged super well to keep from being wrecked in transit, every knife is 100x better than our last set that we had. With the hardened steel it should hold an edge significantly longer too.
- SSjo1639Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSuperb knives
I’m so happy with these knives. They are of high quality and very well made.
- DDennisVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBest of Shun
Have had Shun Classic, Premier, and Fuji knives. Despite the lower price, the Classic collection is the sharpest out of the box. I also recently purchased Miyabi SG2 Chef’s and Santoku knives, Shun Classic are sharper. Probably less ornate than other collections but beautiful nonetheless and wicked sharp.
- TTom14724Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBeautiful work of art.
Bought this for my wife. She loves it so much that i turned around and an additonal Nakiri and a master utility knife to fill up the block.