Shun Classic 6" Serrated Utility/Tomato Knife
Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core with 34-layers (each side) and stainless Damascus cladding
Rockwell Hardness: 60-61; hand-sharpened Japanese single-bevel blade angle 16° (each side)
D-shaped ebony PakkaWood handle is strong, durable and resists moisture
Full tang provides strength and balance; hand wash with gentle dish soap
Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a limited lifetime warranty
Item number: DM0722
- Ttdg6613Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent serrated knife!
i was replacing an older Shun serrated knife. Wondering now why I waited so long... excellent sharp knife!
- BBunky41Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat bakance
Bought one for myself months ago and this last purchase was for my daughter. Living in Florida, we eat a lot of oranges. After peeling, this knife allows me to slice the oranges paper thin. It makes for a beautiful presentation on the plate.
- MmothersdaygifterI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat gift for mother's day
My mom loves it, its light and sharp, she uses it for vegetables, meats, and sometimes even small bread rolls.
- WWILCO63Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoTomato slice perfection!
I have had my eye on this knife for some time. When the sale came, I snapped it up. It has met all my expectations: cuts through tomato like butter. It still is new to me, so I have still to learn all that it can do.
- MMariluVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoVery good for multi-uses.
My favorite knife now. It can handle more than just being a tomato knife. Very sharp and can do a lot of jobs--cut a bagel, take fat off the brisket, cut all kinds of veggies, etc. And it is light and relatively small.