Shun 22 Slot Bamboo Knife Block
- Features 14 knife slots, sharpening steel slot, kitchen shears or carving fork slot
- 6 slots near the base hold steak knives
- Constructed of solid bamboo with rubber feet for stability
- Safe and convenient way to store your knives
- Made in China
Item number: DM0832
- TTim85Verified BuyerReviewingShun 22 Slot Bamboo Knife BlockI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoCurse
This Shun 22 slot knife block I bought 2 wks ago will last a lifetime and then some ! The curse started when it was delivered ! Going broke filling it up with shun knives !!! I love it !!!! Wiped it down with mineral oil and left overnight. It's a darker color now. Looks great.
- PPatriceVerified BuyerReviewingShun 22 Slot Bamboo Knife BlockI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoOrganized and handy!
I like to cook, and I cook a lot, so it's important for me to have the necessary tools handy. The Shun 22 slot bamboo knife block is perfect for storing the many (and various) knives I use. My knives are no longer in a heap in the drawer, where reaching in to find what I needed often enough resulted in a cut. It's looks great, too! I love it.
- CCookinHubbyVerified BuyerReviewingShun 22 Slot Bamboo Knife BlockI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat block with one small drawback
Great looking block!! Well constructed. Even fits my Oxo Good Grips shears, my 7" Pampered Chef Santoku and a mix of slicing, bread, cheese, and paring knives. The only complaint I have is that my Wusthof Classic Wide 8" Cooks Knife will only fit in the cleaver slot. The 2nd slot from the top on the right, which is the right height at 1/4 inch is just a hair too narrow. Might try to use a round file to make it a bit wider. Don't currently have a cleaver, but if I get one, It'll have to go in a drawer.
- JJerryVerified BuyerReviewingShun 22 Slot Bamboo Knife BlockI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExactly what I needed when I received Japanese knives for Christmas
Everything fits and the product is great looking, as well
- AaristarchusVerified BuyerReviewingShun 22 Slot Bamboo Knife BlockI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoVery nice block for thin knives
Block is excellent. It fulfilled my need for expanded storage for my growing knife collection. However, if you have thick knives, know that the slots are narrow (4mm and 5mm) and will not accommodate some. This is not a negative, just a feature of which to be aware. My only problem was that it was not packaged well and apparently got dropped in shipment damaging the sharp lower-rear end of the block. The damage is not visible as it sits on my counter, so I didn't pursue the inevitable "blame the shipper or blame the packer issue".