Scanpan CTX 5.5-quart Stainless Steel Nonstick Saute Pan
- Stratanium consists of 5-layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer and 50% more durable nonstick than the previous coating
- Unique ceramic titanium nonstick surface will not warp, blister or peel; squeeze-cast body eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning
- Stratanium browns, sears, deglazes, reduces and thickens sauces without the messy clean up; cook with little or no oil for a healthier lifestyle
- Oven safe up to 500° on all cooking sources including induction; glass tempered lid is oven safe
- Cast stainless steel handles stay cool longer; for use with silicone, wood, nylon and metal utensils
- Made in Denmark with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe
Item number: 65103200
- CChengVerified BuyerReviewingScanpan CTX 2.75-quart Stainless Steel Nonstick Saute PanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoThe best pan we have
None stick whatsoever. Use medium heat, we also do not use metal spades. Love the two vent holes so steam won’t condense.
- SsidVerified BuyerReviewingScanpan CTX 3.25-quart Stainless Steel Nonstick Saute PanI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agolove scanpan
i have been cooking for over fifty yrs and have never had better results than with all my scanpan pans. they heat evenly and quickly and clean up is a breeze. i like to use my small skillet for cooking three eggs without having to turn the eggs over.
- BBsquaredVerified BuyerReviewingScanpan CTX 2.75-quart Stainless Steel Nonstick Saute PanI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo far a very good pan
I took delivery of this a little over 2 weeks ago and have used it several times. Very pleased except for the lid allowing too much moisture to escape - the lid could use some more weight. Cleans easily with minimum effort. I bought this after my super results with a Scanpan fry pan and it replaced 2 honorably retired 40+ year old stainless pans straddling this in size.