Scanpan Classic 10.5" Nonstick Grill Pan
- Stratanium consists of 5-layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer and 50% more durable nonstick than the previous coating
- Surface will not warp, blister or peel; squeeze-cast body eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning
- Stratanium browns, sears, deglazes and reduced and thickens sauces without the messy clean up; cook with little or no oil for healthier lifestyles
- Oven safe up to 500°; for use with silicone, wood, nylon and metal utensils
- Use on ceramic, gas, electric, solid plate, and halogen cooktops; not compatible for induction cooktops
- Made in Denmark with a lifetime warranty; dishwasher safe
Item number: 27301204
- EEllenHVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoScan Pan Grill Pan
All my pots and fry pans are ScanPans. They last for years looking new. Worth the extra costs.
- PPamaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAmazing ScanPan
After I bought and used my first Scan Pan (a 10" skillet) I became a convert. These pans are AMAZING. Great heat transfer ... no burn spots ... and so easy to clean. As I build up my collection, all others are going into a garage sale!
- JAJJ at B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoA well made cookware makes cooking easy
Top quality grill pan. Feels good and balance in hand. Heat efficient and easy to clean. A very useful piece in kitchen.
- MMnemosyneVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoworks as advertised
I still use my original Scanpan, more than ten years old. It shows some wear (I took them at their word and used metal utensils in it, with some care), but it is still a workhorse of a non-stick pan. So when my cast iron grill pan got to be too heavy and too much work, I was glad to find a Scanpan replacement. It heats evenly and cleans easily. Plus, I feel confident that the Danish workers who produced it were well paid and had a safe workplace. I just wish I knew how to clean the grooved underside--or at least why they make them that way.
- LlarryVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoCutlery and more
scanpan is the best as is cutlery and more!