Opinel 3 Piece Le Petit Chef Children's Cooking Set
- 12C27 Sandvik stainless steel blade
- From France, the beech handle is hard, durable, easy to work with, and the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles
- Features a round ended tip, learning ring to help position little finger and a knife guard to help prevent accidental cutting and position fingers
- Made in France with a full warranty against manufacturing defects
Please note: this knife is sharp and young users should be supervised at all times
Item number: 001746
- MMichellioVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove this set!
All three of my kids (15,13,10) have been helping me cop things for salads, chocolate chunks, herbs from the garden. They like using it because they are no longer nervous they will cut themselves. Very sharp but a great training tool.
- NNtagaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat set, but knife could be sharper
My grandkids love this knife set. I’ve tried teaching them to use my knives to chop vegetables, but they are terrified of cutting themselves. The finger guard and the slot for the finger teach correct position, and they have no fear of using the knife. However, harder items like carrots are difficult to cut. I think a sharper knife would be safer. The peeler is great.