Miyabi Mizu SG2 5" Utility Knife
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 construction (MC63); core is surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 63 Rockwell hardness; special Criodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Micarta D-shape handle, with a mosaic accent complimented by red spacers and a metal end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 32910-133
- JJohn1234Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoExceeded expectations
Admit I bought this knife for it's looks and wasn't expecting much. Had some other fancier, more expensive knives. Really ended up LOVING this knive though. Looks even better in person, exceedingly sharp, excellent craftsmanship. One of my favorite knives and puts a smile on my face every time I use it.
- GgtranxtrVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoVery sharp and fit well in hand
I needed a small knife and this one is perfect. Great for pealing fruit and vegetables. It is sharp out if the box. I feel like it is a bit expensive for the size and limited use but overall I am happy with it.
- CDChef D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat knife
It is the perfect size for a prep knife.
- AAJPI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agohandy mid to small sized knife
Fit and finish is very good. This knife works great for most task that a bigger chef's knife is not required for. It could be sharper but i think 99% of people would be happy with it out of the box and it sharpened nicely on a whetstone. It holds it's edge well and a good buy for the price.
- CDCookn D.I recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBeautiful razor!
This is my 4th Miyabi, two Krazen and my second SG2. These are by far the absolute best on the market in Japanese knives for the money. Feel good, very detailed and hair splitting sharp. I prepare a lot of fresh ginger for tea, with these knives I can literally shave transparent pieces effortlessly by simply pulling the knife through.