Miyabi Mizu SG2 9.5" Slicing Knife
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 construction (MC63); core is surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 63 Rockwell hardness; special Criodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Micarta D-shape handle, with a mosaic accent complimented by red spacers and a metal end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 32910-243
- TTonyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBest slicer I’ve used
Cuts through everything I’ve put it though like butter- this is an amazing knife, holds an edge, makes clean cuts in sashimi as easily as cutting brisket.
High quality, comfortable handle, no fatigue
- CMChris M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBrisket Beware
I recently completely updated my kitchen knives to mostly Miyabi Mizu knives along with a Shun Paring and Bread knife. The handles are just barely smaller than I think is ideal for my average size hands but are well profiled and the material they are made of actually is slightly more grippy when wet and is one of my favorite handle materials for that reason. I also purchased an 8 inch chef, 7 inch Santoku and 5.25 Prep knife. All the knives showed up extremely sharp and are a very nice improvement over my previous set. So far the family favorite is the 5.25 prep knife day to day but when you slow smoke a brisket or prime roast the slicing knife rocks!
- QBQuattro B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAwesome
This was my first experience with Japanese knives. And the quality craftsmanship and sharpness are pretty amazing. I have uses knife to cut a rib roast amongst other piece of meat Annie performed excellent. Definitely a worthwhile kitchen investment
- LLorenzoVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat sharp great holding
The best knive I’ve ever had. I give it a 10.
- CGChef G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAwesome!!!
One of the best knives I've ever purchased. Cuts through fish like butter on a hot day.