Miyabi Mizu SG2 6.5" Nakiri Knife
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 construction (MC63); core is surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 63 Rockwell hardness; special Criodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Micarta D-shape handle, with a mosaic accent complimented by red spacers and a metal end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 32912-173
- PPC52Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat knife for slicing veggies and meats.
Very happy with this hocho. Used every day since my purchase and still razor sharp.
- KKCNYCVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoJust what I was looking for.
I use/process A LOT of vegetables (I'm a chef) and needed a second nakiri. I have a non-brand from Japan and was curious to try a 'pretty', big name brand from Japan. I'm very happy with it. Nicely balanced, sharp out of the box, and she sure is pretty. Sale price was nice, too.
- MMocapVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNew Toy
Well its not a toy, but its a sweet knife. Very sharp and easy to use.
- NCNancy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI love my baby!!!
My husband purchased this for my birthday. This gorgeous work of art and usefulness is better than any diamond ring!
- FFredVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWell made. Beautiful.
Excellent performer. Holds a great edge.