Miyabi Mizu SG2 4 Piece Knife Set
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 construction (MC63); core is surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 63 Rockwell hardness; special Criodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Micarta D-shape handle, with a mosaic accent complimented by red spacers and a metal end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 32920-400
- BBES1Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGreat Set of knives.
I have been a working chef for 40yrs.
Sharpest knives I have ever used.
Great handles and they look great.
- OOtto88Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 18-24Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoWorth the money
Great beginner set. Super sharp. But the finish is easy to scratch.