Miyabi Mizu SG2 7 Piece Knife Block Set
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 construction (MC63); core is surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 63 Rockwell hardness; special Criodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Micarta D-shape handle, with a mosaic accent complimented by red spacers and a metal end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 32920-000S
- MMMBVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoOutstanding knives!
My husband bought me these as an anniversary present and I could not be any happier! These knives are stunning to look at and are the best knives I have ever used. I am an at home chef and love these. They are superior to anything out there.
- AMA M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoExcellent set
I bought this set Oct-Nov of 2015. We are non professional home chefs. We have had a few high quality knives in the past and currently, and these are my go to knives for everything. I take them off of the counter when guests visit, as I don't trust anyone with them, meaning the care of the knives. The only problem was with the honing tungsten steel, the handle came off from the steel, I am currently trying to contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement.