Miyabi Kaizen 4.5" Utility Knife
- VG10 super steel (CMV60) encased by 64 layers of Damascus
- Damascus pattern uses a traditional 3-step Honbazuke technique
- 60 Rockwell Hardness; traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a double bevel 9 to 12° angle
- Micarta D-shape handle with mosaic accent complimented by red spacers and a steel end-cap with logo
- Handcrafted by expert artisans in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only
Item number: 34182-133
- DPDavid P.Verified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Kaizen 6" Utility KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Bought For A GiftHas Owned Product For 1 – 3 YearsUses Product WeeklyRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoFast Shipping
I like this web site because I was able to find the exact duplicate of a knife I already own ... other sites ae harder to search on. Fast Shipping.
- AAliGVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Kaizen 4.5" Utility KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoa cut above
This is my fourth, I building an amazin Kaizen collection and loving them all
- LLucytcatVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Kaizen 4.5" Utility KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoMiyabi knives are the best!!
This Miyabi knife is a perfect size for slicing tomatoes and intermediate size vegetables. It cuts through tomatoes like butter. I have 2 paring knives, a chef's knife and Santoku knife. They are razor sharp and make cooking a total joy. The 4.5 inch knife is a perfect compliment to the others. They are beyond easy to sharpen. I highly recommend any Miyabi knife for anyone who loves to cook!