Miyabi Evolution 6" Chef's Knife
- Constructed of revolutionary FC61 fine carbide steel (400FC); 61 Rockwell hardness
- Ice-hardened Friodurx2 blade offers exceptional durability, cutting edge retention, and corrosion resistance
- 12° blade angle boasts scalpel-like sharpness; rounded spine and heel offer tireless cutting
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted POM handle with red spacers nestles comfortably in the hand
- Time-tested German engineering meets Japanese craftsmanship
- Handcrafted by expert artisans in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only
Item number: 34021-163
- MMatthewVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Evolution 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoI love this knife
This knife came to me so sharp that I have been using it as my exclusive cutting tool for almost everything. I am a chef and must use special knives for special tasks, but this knife is my go-to for everything that a chef knife can do.
- OOzmanVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Evolution 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoUsefull
Great craftsmanship...10inch may be better then 8 because how wide blade is...good price...