Miyabi Black 7" Santoku Knife
- Features a Cryodur Micro Carbide (MC66) powder super steel core blade surrounded by 132 layers of stainless steel with Damascus pattern
- Ice-hardened blade at -196°C for extreme hardness and corrosion resistance
- 66 Rockwell Hardness; traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- D-shaped handle made from prized Bigleaf maple and dyed a black ash color; mosaic accent pin complimented by a steel end cap with logo
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only
Item number: 34404-183
- KLKnife L.Verified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Black 5.5" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreatest Knife!
I bought this recently and from the moment I started to use it I loved it. Incredibly sharp, with a very thin blade which is great for cutting extremely thin slices. Could not be better. The handle is designed for a small hand. I would gladly buy this model in other sizes.