Miyabi Black 9.5" Kiritsuke Knife
- Features a Cryodur Micro Carbide (MC66) powder super steel core blade surrounded by 132 layers of stainless steel with Damascus pattern
- Ice-hardened blade at -196°C for extreme hardness and corrosion resistance
- 66 Rockwell Hardness; traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- D-shaped handle made from prized Bigleaf maple and dyed a black ash color; mosaic accent pin complimented by a steel end cap with logo
- Made in Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only
Item number: 34409-243
- MMMaybe M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice knife for the price.
I got this knife when it went on sale. I am happy with the purchase as it is one of the best edges I own. The blade is I bit thick behind the edge but is a nice balance between durability and performance. The factory edge was good but a bit of care and it’s better. I liked it enough to buy the petty.