Miyabi Birchwood SG2 4 Piece Steak Knife Set with Bamboo Case
- Constructed of SG2 micro-carbide steel with Damascus design, total of 101 layers
- Blade features a Katana 9.5 to 12° edge, hand-honed using the traditional 3-step Japanese Honbazuke method
- 5000MCD, Cryodur ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell hardness; rounded spine and heel
- Traditional Japanese D-shape handle made of Karelian Birchwood; the only wood ever used in a Faberge egg
- Mosaic pin accent with two red spacers and stainless engraved end cap
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only
Item number: 34379-000
- MModrzewVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 45-54Rated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBeautiful knife
Beautifully made, sharp, light, I was the owner of Wusthof classic I changed to Miyabi wow without comparison
- EESNMVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoBeautiful, Sharp!
These knives were a bit more than we had planned on spending but were very well worth it. The unique birch handles are exquisite and the knives cut steak like a hot butter knife through butter.