Miyabi Birchwood SG2 9.5" Kiritsuke Knife
- Constructed of SG2 micro-carbide steel with Damascus design, total of 101 layers
- Blade features a Katana 9.5 to 12° edge, hand-honed using the traditional 3-step Japanese Honbazuke method
- 5000MCD, Cryodur ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell hardness; rounded spine and heel
- Traditional Japanese D-shape handle made of Karelian Birchwood; the only wood ever used in a Faberge egg
- Handle features a mosaic pin accent with two red spacers and stainless engraved end cap
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only
Item number: 34379-243
- JMJeffery M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Bought For MyselfHas Owned Product For Under 1 MonthUses Product MonthlyRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoExceptional Quality
High performance, plus beautiful appearance
- SFsushi for m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful Knife!! Great Price!!
I bought this knife exclusively for making sushi. It's well balanced, feels very comfortable in my hand and is sharp as it is beautiful! I'm very happy with my purchase and would buy it again.
- EKEli K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSnappy and Precise
It's worth the discounted price 100%. I'd be hesitant to pay full price for it since Miyabi is known to inflate theirs a bit, but it's my favorite stainless knife in my collection. Beautiful Damascus, and a comfortable handle. As someone who tends to sharpen their knives every two weeks, this one has held up for the last couple of months until I sharpened it yesterday. If your budget wouldn't be able to stretch to 350, then this is the knife for you.
- MmtjayVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agogood tool
feels good when pushcutting for mincing good all around piece