Miyabi Birchwood SG2 2 Piece Chef's & Paring Knife Set
- Constructed of SG2 micro-carbide steel with Damascus design, total of 101 layers
- Blade features a Katana 9.5 to 12° edge, hand-honed using the traditional 3-step Japanese Honbazuke method
- 5000MCD, Cryodur ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell hardness; rounded spine and heel
- Traditional Japanese D-shape handle made of Karelian Birchwood; the only wood ever used in a Faberge egg
- Mosaic pin accent with two red spacers and stainless engraved end cap
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty; hand-wash only
Item number: 34373-0200
- BNBrooklyn New Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoGreat unbelievable
I am professional cook I have a lot of knives . It was my dream. Nice is excellent Service is great.
- BBkizzleI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoStunning
Got these to replace my Henkels. Very pleased! You will need a heavier santokou but the chef knife handles most all else. Love Miyabi and this is nothing short of expected in the kitchen.