Miyabi Artisan SG2 9.5" Slicing Knife
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 clad core, plated in nickel and stainless steel surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 6000 MCT, special Cryodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel; 63 Rockwell hardness
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Cocobolo Rosewood Pakkawood handle with a mosaic accent complimented by brass and red spacers and a stainless steel end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34078-243
- CDChef D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLOVE THIS KNIFE
I bought this as I new toy but found it so much more useful than I thought love the handle thought it would be to large but very nice grip!
- KKenVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoBeautiful artistry
This is a wonderful instrument. I use it every day - meat, poultry, sandwiches.
I love it.