Miyabi Artisan SG2 7" Santoku Knife
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 clad core, plated in nickel and stainless steel surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 6000 MCT, special Cryodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel; 63 Rockwell hardness
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Cocobolo Rosewood Pakkawood handle with a mosaic accent complimented by brass and red spacers and a stainless steel end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34074-183
- GGEPChefVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Artisan SG2 5.5" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMiyabi ArtisanSG2 - 5.5 inch Santoku Knife Review
Beautiful, SHARP and just the right size for many prep and slicing tasks. Lovely to look at on the simply elegant Magnetic Knife Stand too!
- LLovelessVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Artisan SG2 7" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoElegance
I brought this knife to go with my set about a month ago. Love it.... It's very sharp, love the design
- MMark61Verified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Artisan SG2 5.5" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFeels great in the hand
Bought this for my wife to augment the 4.75" Santoku we already owned. I wasn't sure which way to go, and Dawn in Customer Service provided me with a stellar level of knowledge and support in offering me several options-along insight to each products benefits. What a great addition! The other Santoku is great for smaller items, and this one takes care of the medium sized tasks (the majority of our food prep needs) Definitely more substantial in size than the one that is .75" smaller....but still fits a ladies hand quite well. Overall, another great addition to our kitchen courtesy of Cutlery and More.
- KKaijuK156970Verified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Artisan SG2 5.5" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSantoku Knife from Miyabi is Superb
The knife is a work of fine craftsmanship with a beautifully executed hardwood handle that's sanded to a near, mirror-smooth finish. It's heavy and well balanced in the hand. The blade is razor sharp. I own a number of Miyabi knives and will purchase more soon.
- DDukeofdangerVerified BuyerReviewingMiyabi Artisan SG2 7" Santoku KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoPerfect!
I've had this knife for a full week now, it is a great knife. Very sharp, and has maintained its edge very well so far. I use it every day in a pro kitchen, it's very comfortable, lightweight, well balanced, and we'll made. Highly recommended.