Miyabi Artisan SG2 3 Piece Knife Set
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 clad core, plated in nickel and stainless steel surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 6000 MCT, special Cryodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel; 63 Rockwell hardness
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Cocobolo Rosewood Pakkawood handle with a mosaic accent complimented by brass and red spacers and a stainless steel end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34083-003
- CCarnegiekitchenVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExtremely sharp impeccable craftsmenship
Theses craftsmenshipTheses kitchen knives are a dream come true. After coming from a cheaper set from a big box store, I don't think there is any looking back for me. They can slice an apple so thin I can see through it and they look beautiful to boot. I am no master chef or anything but these definitely make me feel more professional at home.
- VVaughnVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat Knives!
I've been a professional chef for the past ten years, and have always been very loyal to German Steel. After a ten year love affair with my Wusthof Culinar set, I felt ready to pass them on to one of my guys who was ready for a set of high quality knives that have been well maintained.
Which led to hours and hours of research! I'm so very glad that I wound up going with the Miyabi Artisan SG2's. Sharp, Beautiful and Excellent every day knives!
I will forever be a fan and advocate of these blades.
- AalanVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? AdvancedRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoBeautiful craftsmanship, superb handling
I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I am a home cook but these make me smile every time I pick them up.