Miyabi Artisan SG2 2 Piece Starter Knife Set
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 clad core, plated in nickel and stainless steel surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 6000 MCT, special Cryodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel; 63 Rockwell hardness
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Cocobolo Rosewood Pakkawood handle with a mosaic accent complimented by brass and red spacers and a stainless steel end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34081-000
- SssbiebelVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuperior Quality at a reasonable price!
Excellent introductory knife set, well balanced, handles that feel great in the hand, and the cut and appearance are superior. Will be expanding on this starter set soon!
- RRydn_HyVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSharp knives is an understatement
I bought these knives to replace some old HInkles knives. I've had these about a month, and find that they are extremely comfortable to hold and use. Concerning sharpness, some of the reviews I read used terms like 'crazy sharp, razor sharp' and all kinds of expressions to describe. They were spot on, yes they are sharp with no downsides. Time will tell how long they actually keep sharp.