Miyabi Artisan SG2 7 Piece Knife Block Set
- Micro Carbide powder steel SG2 clad core, plated in nickel and stainless steel surrounded with a hammered stainless steel Damascus textured finish
- 6000 MCT, special Cryodur ice-hardening process maximizes properties of the steel; 63 Rockwell hardness
- Traditional Japanese blade hand-honed to a 9 to 12° angle
- Cocobolo Rosewood Pakkawood handle with a mosaic accent complimented by brass and red spacers and a stainless steel end cap with logo
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Item number: 34080-000
- Bbadge2283Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat knives
Tes.he knives are fantastic. They are the sharpest out of the box knives ever. They out preform the Shun knives I own. The are also some of the best looking knives.
The down side are the cheap shears, and honing rod. They are of such low quality, that I cant believe it. I will not use either. I don't understand why Miyabi would include this junk with their high quality. This would have been five stars, except for the shears, and honing rod.