Messermeister Meridian Elite 3.5" Paring Knife
- One-piece, fully forged German stainless steel alloy blade; 56-57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hot dropped hammer forged high carbon stainless steel construction
- Hand-polished 15° Elite blade edge; ergonomic balance
- Triple rivet POM handle with polished spine
- Handcrafted in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: E/3691-3.1/2
- RRoosterI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoNifty Paring Knife
Added this on to a chef's knife set order just to see a matching paring knife in the holder with them. The handle is much slimmer then my current paring knife and I worried about adapting to the feel. No worries; it holds and balances well and will be earning its keep in my kitchen.
- RDrose d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoI have bought several . . .
I have recently bought several Messermeister Meridian Elite paring knives, different sizes. They are absolutely wonderful. I've had several delivered to my daughters and daughters-in-law. Wonderful items all. Nice and sharp, and slice through celery and onions for the crockpot just super. They have good balance and feel to them, even the smallest ones. I expect them to last for many, many years. Rose D.