Messermeister Meridian Elite 6" Chef's Knife
- One-piece, fully forged German stainless steel alloy blade; 56-57 Rockwell Hardness
- Hot dropped hammer forged high carbon stainless steel construction
- Hand-polished 15° Elite blade edge; ergonomic balance
- Triple rivet POM handle with polished spine
- Handcrafted in Germany with a lifetime warranty
Item number: E/3686-6
- Ccapitan_catVerified BuyerReviewingMessermeister Meridian Elite 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? FemaleHow old are you? 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat size and weight
I went back and forth between the Meridian elite and the Wusthof Classic Ikon and I decided with the Meridian Elite because it was on sale and I am glad I did. It's perfectly balanced and is German steel which is a nice workhorse material that I don't have to baby. I can't attest to how great it is to use for hours since I'm not a professional chef but it's a perfect higher end knife for a home chef.
- KKatRVerified BuyerReviewingMessermeister Meridian Elite 8" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLife Long Favorite!
I bought a Messermeister Meridian knife set at a cooking school in Phoenix. I bought it for my husband to celebrate our 5th anniversary in 1998. The whole set has been used all this time and still looks great and cuts beautifully even after 22 years. So, of course, we bought our 22 year-old budding chef his own chef's knife this Christmas, just like the chef's knife we have. I will buy him other pieces for his birthday and I will buy them from cutlery and more. I ordered his knife way too late to expect it to arrive before Christmas, but cutlery and more got it to me in good time, in a beautiful gift box, ready to wrap up for Cabe's stocking. He loves his chef's knife as much as we loved getting it for him.
- BBakermanVerified BuyerReviewingMessermeister Meridian Elite 8" Hollow Edge Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoJust had Nice Style..................................
For me I'm finding I should have ordered a smaller blade maybe a 7" or even 5". This knife after one use I could feel I was not comfortable with this tool. The knive is very sharp and I like that alot, but sorry I always felt my knives before purchasing this was my first experience ordering online
- KkarlthevReviewingMessermeister Meridian Elite 6" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAnother fine German cutlery product
I have used Wusthof for many years but decided to try this, shorter Chef's knife for a change is manufacturer and size. It is of the same quality as my other knives and the smaller size provides me with greater maneuverability in some instances.
- RRoosterVerified BuyerReviewingMessermeister Meridian Elite 9" Chef's KnifeI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 55-64Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoThe Real Deal
I have yet to put this knife to work, but just holding it in my hand tells me that my whole life I have missed out on what a true chef's knife should be. The quality of my food may not improve by using this knife, but the quality of the experience will increase a hundred fold.