MAC Superior 5" Utility Knife
- Features a thin, razor-sharp blade made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy; 61 Rockwell hardness; 15° blade angle
- Sub-zero tempered for excellent edge retention; rust and stain resistant
- Sand-blasted strip along edge puts small pockets of air between the knife and food, reducing drag
- Large, comfortable Pakkawood handles are elevated for extra clearance
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty
Item number: SP-50
- JjerseyjayVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoMAC utility knife
Very sharp from the box. Light in weight, the quality is there. I do not like the hole near the tip, supposedly for
- MMMN m.I recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoMostly used knife in our kitchen of two.
Super sharp, very comfortable and balanced knife.
We bought this knife to back up identical knife we use a lot ( for about 5 years), sometimes we need two of them.
Mac Superior 5 inch utility knife is one of the best knife available, and for $40 it's a steal. Get it, use it and enjoy it.
- Kkens227Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoSuperior!!
After suffering through inferior knife sets this is a dream come true. It is the most used knife in our now updated set. Super sharp and comfortable with the upswing tang and just a few swipes on the MAC honing rod we got and it's sharp as new. Simply the best!!
- RRoseVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? ProfessionalWhat is your gender? FemaleRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoMac 5" utility knife
I bought a set of these knives 40 years ago and they are my 'go to' knives. I LOVE the utility knife I bought last year. Best knives I have ever used. I just with they were more affordable so I could buy them for gifts.