MAC Superior 10.5" Bread Knife
- Features a thin, razor-sharp blade made of extra-hard high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium alloy; 61 Rockwell hardness
- Sub-zero tempered for excellent edge retention
- Rust and stain resistant; single bevel
- Large, comfortable Pakkawood handles are elevated for extra clearance
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty
Item number: SB-105
- LLLucky L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? Over 65Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWonderful Knife
I bake my own bread, with a great crunchy crust and firm interior. The only thing I didn't like about it was slicing it. This knife makes me enjoy my bread to the fullest; taking all of the problems out of slicing it. I can make my slices as thin or thick as I like with no fuss!! I love it!!
- MAMike A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat fit & finish. Extremely sharp
Just bought this knife based on all of the positive reviews and write-ups. Glad I did as its unbelievably sharp right out of the package and appears to be very well made.