MAC Professional 3.25" Paring Knife
- Made with high carbon chrome Molybdenum steel with vanadium
- Rust resistant steel; 60 Rockwell hardness
- Riveted handle constructed of resin Pakkawood with bolster for added weight and balance
- Double bevel 15° blade angle on each side
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty
Item number: PKF-30
- JJRHawseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent Knife
This is the perfect small knife for the intricate cutting and peeling jobs in the kitchen. It is easy to hold and sharp enough to filet with ease. I would recommend this knife to others.
- Iivince1980Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? BeginnerWhat is your gender? MaleHow old are you? 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoPerfect
- KKnifeBladeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoBest Paring Knife Deal Ever!
Knife is really well made with clad blade and wood handle... other knifes with these details are 3 times the price. I was very disappointed when I thought I'd lost it. I found it 2 months later in my backyard. The knife had spent an Upper Peninsula winter (e.g. -20 F) in the elements and was as good as new!