MAC Professional 6.5" Nakiri Knife
- Made with high carbon chrome Molybdenum steel with vanadium
- Rust resistant steel; 60 Rockwell hardness
- Riveted handle constructed of resin Pakkawood with bolster for added weight and balance
- Double bevel 15° blade angle on each side
- Made in Japan with a 25-year warranty
Item number: MJU-65
- GAGary and Leesa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your cooking skill level? IntermediateWhat is your gender? Prefer not to sayHow old are you? 35-44Bought For A GiftUses Product DailyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMrs
- BTBob the serious home c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWhat I wanted in a nakiri
I recently purchased this item after careful research and review. My first (but won't be my last) purchase from Cutlery and More.
Very well balanced and hefty. Comfortable handle. Extremely sharp 10 degree edge and Rockwell 60 hardness. Couldn't have asked for more in a nakiri and am very happy with it.
- DDMCG66Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your gender? MaleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWorth the wait
I have a varied collection of Knives. Kramer (Zwilling), Dahlstrong, Kikuichi, Victoronix, Kai to name a few. I did some reading up on Knvies and decided Mac would be my next. I had a Paring knife by them. It was pretty sharp out one the box but the finish work was not great
My Mac Nakiri is another story. Sharpest by far. Light, thin, agile and precise to work with.
I would definitely consider more Mac Knives